Welcome to Aetna Plating
For all your rack & barrel plating needs, AETNA Plating offers superior workmanship and top quality control, all with quick turn-around times.
We offer the highest quality plating with the strictest quality requirements, at industry-leading turn-around times to ASTM, ASM military, automotive, and aerospace customers, all to their stringent specifications.
We offer processing for all iron, steels, stainless steels, aluminum, copper, brass, bronze, titanium, and many other metals. We preovide pre and post processing, baking, and heat treatment.
We will also set up new or modify processes to customer specifiations and requirements.
- Electroless Nickel Plating
- Cadmium Plating
- Diffused Nickel-Cadmium Plating
- Zinc Plating
- Pickling and Passivation of Stainless Steels , Titanium, and other Corrosion Resistant Alloys
- Chemical Milling of Titanium
- Anodizing Aluminum and Titanium
- Zinc and Manganese Phosphating
- Copper, Tin and Silver Plating
- Chemical Conversion Coating of Aluminum (eg; Aluminum Chromate, Alodine, Aluminum Chromate)
- Copper and Brass Bright Dipping
- Brush and Selective Plating
Industries We Serve
- U.S. Military
- Aerospace Industry
- Fastener Industry
- Medical Industry
- Mining Industry
- Construction Industry
- Equipment Industry
- Electronics Industry
- Automotive Industry
- Oil & Gas
Electroless Nickel / Nickel
Satin to semi-bright silver in appearance, nickel is one of the most versatile surface-finishing processes available.
Bright silver to gray in color, cadmium is corrosion resistant with exceptional solderability, ductility, lubricity, and good anti-galling properties.
Silver in color, zinc is soft, ductile, and marginally solderable with decorative qualities.
Anodizing forms an oxide film on the surface of the aluminum part. This imparts to the aluminum a hard corrosive and abrasion resistant coating.
This is a chemical treatment that converts the metal surface to a superficial layer containing a complex mixture of chromium compounds.